- Blood donation camps through Australian Blood Bank.
- Donating food to Homeless people once every month.
- Sansthan had also donated money to the victims of natural disasters like Earthquakes, Tsunami, Haiti and Flood affected people, Oxygen cylinders supplied during the COVID-19.
Shri Shirdi Saibaba Cultural and Community Centre comprises a big community hall which will be used for the following proposed community activities.
- Classes for children educating them about Indian Culture, Values, music and dance.
- Yoga, Meditation and Vedic classes for all ages.
- Special Health camps / Naturopathy to benefit the local community.
- Help Desk to assist new immigrants into the country.
- Sports activities for youth.